Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1334
SWOT Analysis of Applause Inc with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Wallace Berrie Company
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Stuffed toys and dolls of famous cartoon characters
Age group, gender, liking towards cartoons
Children (0-16 years), Famous cartoon characters, dolls for girls
Making toys featuring famous American characters
1. Well known to customers for high quality and innovative toys 2. Successful acquisition of well known toy companies for expansion 3. Possesses a number of classic licenses for Disney, Sesame street etc. 4. Strategic alliances with companies like Taco Bell, Kellog’s etc.
5. High quality products and stream-lined operations despite small employee strength
1. Restricted to American characters 2. Failed to explore market in other countries 3. Failure to acquire new licenses
1. Established market for toys based on American characters 2. Entry of new American cartoon characters through movies and TV shows
3. Internation penetration specially in the emerging economies
1. Growing popularity of Japanese characters for toys 2. Intense competition
3. Duplicate and cheaper imitations affects brand a lot
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Applause Inc. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.