Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1477
SWOT Analysis of BRIO Toys with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Age group, Safety considerations,
Children (1-8 years), Safety consciousness
Safe wooden toys
1. Captured market for wooden toys by its unqiue offerings 2. Innovative, high quality and safe designs 3. Marketing through non-traditional media 4.Good brand image, has recalled products to ensure customer safety
1. Low brand awareness and limited global reach 2. Limitations in terms of intricate designs 3. Costly toys and Unstable financial condition of the company
1. Expanding market demand for safe toys 2. Increasing demand for wooden toys as collectibles
1. Plastic toys having similar features are cheaper 2. Popularity of eco-friendly plastic toys 3. Diminishing availability of raw materials in future
4. Growing demand for high technology toys and video games
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to BRIO Toys. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.