Bunnies By the Bay SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1017
SWOT Analysis of Bunnies By the Bay with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bunnies By the Bay
BUNNIES BY THE BAY (BBB)
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Give Glad Dreams
Toys and accessories for children & kids
Children and parents from the urban middle class
Image based positioning – All toys are bunny-based and the products are given a soft color to create an image in the minds of the consumer
1. One of the leading toy manufacturing companies, concentrating on bunny-related toys and baby comforters. 2. Very well established distribution across The united states of America. 3. Effective brand building of toys through online mediums. 4. Sufficient background base on the business considering the tenure that the business has been operating
1. Distribution centers are limited only to The United States of America
2. Brand building of toys over-shadows its baby-comforters and accessories
1. A significant shift from middle income to high income group is expected within the next few years in USA 2. The approach to online purchasing has changed and people are more comfortable buying baby products online
3. Growing market for toys in developing countries like India.
1. Bunny related cartoons are not so popular these days, hence the sales may get a hit if children cannot connect toys to bunnies 2. Heavy competition from baby toy makers. 3. Children are moving towards technology-related toys, rather than bunnies and teddy bears
1. Disney Plush 2. Monster Plush and Puppets 3. Tiger plush
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bunnies By the Bay. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.