Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 5092
SWOT Analysis of Playmates Toys with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Licensed popular character toys
Popular toys and games for kids
Children (4-12 years)
Popular iconic action toys for children
1. Has association with Nickelodeon for their teenage mutant ninja turtles 2. ‘Heart for Heart girls’ dolls series is an attempt towards world peace and unity 3. User friendly website with presence at leading e-tailers 4. Many popular licensed characters like TMNT, Terminator, Garfield, Disney etc
5. Available at all multi-brand retail toy stores
1. Focus on developing toys based on licensed characters, too much dependence 2. Limited global reach and less marketing
1. With ‘Heart for Heart’ dolls, it can capture local markets in Asian and African countries as substitute to the Barbie doll 2. Can explore characters other than ninja turtles for boys
1. No exclusivity for license on characters 2. Intense competition
3. Economic fluctuation and unfavorable govt policies
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Playmates Toys. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.