SWOT Analysis of Toymax with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Molds for making crawlers and other reptiles
Kids who have creativity and an interest in moulding
Children (6-16 years) with interest in molding specially making models of reptiles
As prank toys by the name ‘Creepy Crawlers’
1. Caters to interest of pranksters and gained popularity by word of mouth 2. Good online presence and availability at major etailers 3. Licensed character molds also introduced in market which gained popularity
4. High quality product with competitive price in the market
1. Limited online presence at social media marketing 2. Low attention given to promotions and marketing through advertisements 3. Limited to few markets in USA and Europe
1. Can expand into other countries’ markets as well 2. Can have marketing campaigns to promote the product and raise awareness about the safety regulations followed 3. Can give freebies to prankster clubs across the USA
1. Doubts about hazardous effects of the ‘PlasticGoop’ used to make toys and safety issues with the heater used 2. Diminishing interest in moulding 3. Economic fluctuations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Toymax. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.