SWOT Analysis of Trendmasters with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
High quality Godzilla toys
Children who had interest in science fiction movies
Children (6-14 years) having interest in characters of science fiction movies and television series
Good quality affordable toys especially Godzilla series
1. Gained popularity by making toys based on characters from science fiction movies and television series 2. Presence on social media websites 3. Good presence on leading etailers 4. Promoted its toys through YouTube and online marketing
1. Bad financial health of the company caused it to defunct in 2002 2. Limited its products to some states of the USA
3. Too many products confused the customers about the focus of company
1. Could have positioned its toys as collectibles 2. Could have focused on offline marketing and diverse portfolio
1. The reception of the toy line depended upon the fan following of the movie or television series 2. Economic fluctuations and unfavorable market conditions
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Trendmasters. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.