SWOT Analysis of Whittle Shortline with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Creating special memories since 1996
Wooden toys for children who have an interest in railroad toys
Children (4-12 years) who like railroad toys
America’s Handcrafted Wooden Railroad
1. Great market reach through its online stores 2. Promote its products through organizing train contests 3. Has presence on leading etailers as well as has its own delivery system in place 4. Good market reputation as it provides a 30 day guarantee for its products and good after sales services
5. Holiday cars, mega trains etc are popular offerings
1. Low attention to marketing and promotions 2. Negligible presence on social media websites and less global reach 3. Less number of new products or designs launched since long time
1. Can promote its products through online and offline media 2. Can associate with popular television series based on trains to promote its products
1. Use of wood as raw material can be a problem due to current awareness about environment 2. Economic fluctuations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Whittle Shortline. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.