SWOT Analysis of Zizzle with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
iZ- toy which resembles an alien creature
Children having fan following for characters from popular media and electronic toys
Children (4-10 years) having interest in characters from popular media
Producing toys which resemble alien creatures
1. Produced licensed characters from Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean, Dora the Explorer etc. 2. Had a new product design which gained popularity with children 3. Good online presence at social media websites
1. Low financial health of the company was a concern 2. iZ was often compared to Furby 3. Low attention to marketing its products
1. Can launch iZ as collector’s edition 2. Can promote its products through online media extensively
3. Can start separate clubs for fans of iZ to increase the popularity of the character
1. Product comparisons created confusion amongst customers 2. No exclusivity of licenses 3. Limited market reach
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Zizzle. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.