Posted in Media & Entertainment, Total Reads: 1524
SWOT Analysis of LeapFrog with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Toy Brands & Manufacturers
Media and Entertainment
Learn Something New Everyday!
Interactive Toys / Smart Toys / Educational Toys
Innovative, interactive and electronic educational toys
Toddlers, infants, kids(1-5); Semi-urban, urban
Toys for all kinds of children; changes the model based on the popular cartoon.
1. LeapFrog has a wide range of toys varying from interactive and educational ones to adorable lilly toys 2. Wide distribution network across UK and has started centers in various other parts of the world 3. Established online marketing and tele-shopping system
4. Strong Partnerships with Sega Toys and other global players
5. Innovations like Tablets and smart pads offering educational games
1. Inability to target the low income group 2. Inability to establish its presence in other parts of the globe due to local competitors
1. Can explore the new and rising market of “Health toys” 2. Can partner with South Asian Toy Companies to explore the oriental market
3. More brand and advertising strengthen brand presence in the market
1. Toy industry is dominated by unorganized market 2. Local Competitions in other markets is high 3. Heavy dependence on partnerships for venturing external markets
4. Preference of children in shifting to outdoor activities can be a threat
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.