Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 491
SWOT Analysis of Intercytex with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Regenerative Medicine products
Intercytex develops wound care and aesthetic products from unmodified and normal human cells.
Regenerative Medicine product and services, with focus on treating a variety of skin related problems; cell therapy.
Healthcare professionals, doctors & hospitals.
Intercytex is involved in the development of cell therapy products for the wound care markets. It develops wound care and aesthetic products from unmodified and normal human cells
1. Strong product portfolio- hair regeneration products, skin replacement products, skin grafts, facial rejuvenation products and chronic wound care products used in the treatment of chronic ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
2. Pipeline includes a number of potentially-landmark products.
3. Successful research and development team
4. The brand has a strong presence in the UK
1. Largely dependent on UK’s market for revenue generation
2. Limited presence in emerging markets
1. Partner with multinational pharmaceutical companies seeking access to the fast growing MENA markets
2. A strong product pipeline, focused on FDA approved and high-quality products in key therapeutic areas
3. Expand services to emerging economies and other countries
1. Stringent drug development guidelines
2. Competition coming up with effective drugs
3. Strict government policies relating to the pharmaceuticals industry
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.