Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 845
SWOT Analysis of Norbrook Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Norbrook Laboratories Limited
Leading research and innovation worldwide.
It is the only company in the world which is licenced by the United States Food and Drugs Administration to manufacture sterile injections for veterinary use outside the USA and import them for sale in USA territory
Veterinary and animal health injections.
Veterinary healthcare professionals
Only homegrown British pharmaceutical industry; focus on animal and veterninary health medications.
1. Outstanding manufacturing capabilities
2. Unparalleled knowledge and expertise in regulatory and licensing requirements.
3. Strict adherence at all times to the standards of ‘Safety, Quality and Efficacy’.
4. Entrepreneurial spirit, landmark products
5. The company has over 3000 employees
6. The brand has received several awards and recognised for its services
1. Largely dependent on UK’s market for revenue generation 2. Limited presence in emerging markets
1. Partner with other pharmaceuticals for research and expansion purposes. 2. The industry has a huge potential for growth.
1. Stringent drug development guidelines 2. Strict government policies relating to the pharmaceuticals industry 3. Ethical issues related to testing
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.