Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 647
SWOT Analysis of Quantum Care with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Quantum Care Limited
Residential care home services
Specialist care for the older person
To care for elderly in a way that they don’t just exist, but enjoy their life.
Residential and care services for elderly.
People who wish to live with dignity in their later years. Residential, nursing, care and support services for people post retirement or requiring care for dementia and other needs.
To help the residents retain their independence and live life to the full.
1. Expertise in serving residents who have a wide range of needs. 2. Clear vision and focus to provide services to the customers. 3. Highly motivated, professional and enthusiastic staff. 4. First-class care and support to the customers.
5. A number of specialized care options – Nursing Care, Dementia, Assisted Living, etc
6. Reputation as a reliable, trustworthy not-for-profit firm.
1. Limited focus on expanding beyond UK
2. Narrow focus on open events not partnership activities
1. Active volunteer committee willing to plan and organise events
2. Patients active in the care homes can be asked for their opinions and suggestions
3.With increase in focus on healthcare, care homes have opportunity to expand geographically
1. Confidentiality of patients is at risk
2.Patient coerced to do things they do not wish to do
3. High competition from other players and govt set-ups
1. Bluebird Care 2. Care UK 3. Four Seasons Healthcare
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.