Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 720
SWOT Analysis of Cerner Corporation with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Healthcare Information Technology
Anticipate Innovate Accelerate
One of the most innovative companies in the world.
Healthcare and pharmaceutical companies
Market leader, biggest and best service provider
1. Strong clientele of approximately 18,000 facilities around the world, including more than 3,000 hospitals
2. Intellectual base of 22,000 employees worldwide 3. Majority market share in providing professional services and value-added services to healthcare companies globally
4. It has over 1500+ pharmacies
5. Apart from USA, it has significant presence in UK, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Germany, France etc
6. Has received several accolades and awards
1. Limited global presence in terms of office locations
2. Business is highly dependent on technology which changes very rapidly hence margins are restricted
1. Opportunity of expansion of services to other niche segments like airline and hospitality segments
2. High growth opportunities in developing markets
1. Price war by competitors from developing countries like India 2. Slowdown/recession in healthcare industry 3. Changes in government regulation can lead to frequent changes in system adding to cost and complexity
1. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. 2. McKesson Corporation
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Cerner Corporation. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.