Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 8364
SWOT Analysis of Abbott Laboratories with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
A promise for life
Abbott is a global, diversiﬁed healthcare company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals, nutritional products for children and adults, and medical products, including devices, diagnostic tests and instruments.
Pharmaceutical and medical diagnostic instruments and tests, minimally invasive surgical devices used for diagnosis of diseases.
Small and large enterprises across the globe using diagnostic instruments
Abbott is there for people in their pursuit of healthy lives.
1. Abbott is collaborating with Syngene, India's leading contract research organization, to establish its first nutrition research and development (R&D) center in the country
2. Abbott Molecular has acquired an exclusive license to develop a diagnostic test in the United States based on several new biomarkers
3. Includes a broad range of specialized medicines; medical diagnostic instruments and tests; minimally invasive surgical devices; a spectrum of nutritional supplements for infants, children and adults; and products for veterinary care.
4. Abbott Launches PediaSure SideKicks , a nutritional beverage to help balance out a picky eater's uneven diet
5.Strong employee force of 90,000
1. Products listed on the site may be available only in certain countries.
2.Company is overly dependent upon mature products whose patents may expire in near future
3. Abbot faces lot of litigation cases in various countries regarding its products
1. Broad-based medical innovation, in technologies and businesses across the spectrum of health care
2. Pioneering solutions that advance health care
3. Address health needs in under-developed and poor countries
4. Leverage its core business expertise and resources to create sustainable solutions in countries around the world.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Abbott Laboratories. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.