Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 7404
SWOT Analysis of Merck with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Pharmaceutical & chemical
A Whole new world of possibilities; Be well
The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Pharmaceutical products, vaccines, prescription products, animal health & chemicals
Large business owners & operators
A global research-driven pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of innovative products to improve human and animal health, directly and through its joint ventures
1. A strong brand name in the pharmaceutical industry
2. Huge product portfolio in pharmaceuticals
3. Provides medical help to underprivileged people in the US
4. Excellent R&D and innovations
5. Has its presence across Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania and Latin America
7. Has a strong workforce of over 40,000 employees
8. Customer loyalty and brand visibility is a strength
1. Problems of fake imitations affects the companies brand image
2. Hasn’t been able to aggressively enter emerging economies in terms of brand recall, which are huge potential markets
1. Broad-based medical innovation, in technologies and businesses across the spectrum of health care
2. Venture into health needs in under-developed and poor countries
4. Leverage its core business expertise and resources to create sustainable solutions in countries around the world.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Merck. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.