It is innovation led pharmaceutical company, which specializes in generic, API & branded formulations for developed & developing world.
1. World wide leader in Cephalosporin and Anti TB drugs 2. Considerable presence in market for drugs against Asthma, Pediatrics, Diabetes, and CNS boosts the sales 3. In the US and Japanese market it is the largest generic player 4. Acquisition of I’rom pharma helped to increase its product list and in turn sales
5. Wide global footprint as it is present in over 70 countries
1.High dependence on global formulation business with 84% revenue coming from US market 3. Forecasting done on technological level is less
4. It operates in low growth segments such CNS, respiratory diseases
1.Increased health awareness
2. Emerging technological trends in drug delivery
3. Increasing prevalence of TB in developing countries
1.Unsuccessful assimilation of questions
2.Rigid opposition both from locals and global company
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Lupin. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.