Edwards Life Sciences SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1756
SWOT Analysis of Edwards Life Sciences with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Edwards Life Sciences
Edwards Life Sciences
Medical Equipment and Supplies
A Global Leader in the Science of Heart Valves and Hemodynamic Monitoring
Financial Relationship with US Physicians - bringing transparency to relationships with physicians will help the public better understand the critical role that physicians play in the advancement of medical technology and patient care
Health care equipment required in hospitals and clinics
Tissue heart valves, heart valve repair products, cardiac surgery
systems, critical care products and vascular technologies
Partners with physicians to innovate products designed to help patients live longer, healthier and more productive lives
1. Largest maker of artificial heart valves. 2. Broad product portfolio enabling Edwards to sustain leading position in heart valve market 3. Increased focus on R&D providing competitive advantage 4. Company's sells its products under different brand names, including Carpentier- Edwards, Fogarty, PERIMOUNT and Swan-Ganz.
1. Product recalls may have a negative impact on the brand image of the company 2. Edwards issued a product recall of its product, ovaFlex delivery system, which was manufactured earlier
1. New product launches likely to help address broader customer base 2. Growing incidence of cardiovascular diseases 3. Reaching emerging economies through tie ups and associations
1. Intense competition could reduce the company’s market share 2. Healthcare reform in the US may have negative impact on demand for healthcare products 3. Industry consolidation could affect profitability
1. Medtronic, Inc. 2. St. Jude Medical, Inc. 3. PULSION Medical Systems AG
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Edwards Life Sciences. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.