Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1303
SWOT Analysis of Hospira with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Broad commitment to healthcare, supported by a wide variety of products that help improve the well being of patients around the world
Injectable drugs and infusion technologies
Progressive, positive and purposeful approach
1. Portfolio of specialty injectable drugs 2. Strategic acquisitions enabling Hospira to strengthen its business 3. product portfolio includes cardiovascular drugs, analgesics, nesthetics, anti-infectives and oncology injectables 4. broad product portfolio in the specialty injectable pharmaceuticals market helps Hospira in catering to its customer needs besides enhancing the company’s brand image
5. Good market reputation and wide variety of services offered
6. Strong customer centric approach
1. FDA warning letter regarding Rocky Mount manufacturing facility 2. Intense competition means limited growth in market share
1. Further expansion in emerging countries likely to strengthen Hospira’s manufacturing capacity 2. Launch of generic injectable pharmaceutical products 3. Global tie-ups and associations can strengthen brand
1. Dependence on GPO and IDN pricing agreements could affect margins 2. Intense competition could affect the company’s market share 3. Exposure to cost-containment efforts may have a negative impact on the company’s sales and profitability
1. Baxter International Inc. 2. Pfizer Inc 3. Terumo Corporation
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hospira. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.