Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1564
SWOT Analysis of Terumo with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Contributing to society through healthcare
Respect for individual and promotion of intercultural understanding
Manufacture and sale of a range of medical products and equipment
General hospital products, disposable medical equipment, medical electronic products, diabetes care products
Terumo’s unique technology makes medical treatment kinder and gentler
1. Robust product portfolio 2. Hospital products include syringes, infusion pumps, electronic thermometer and sphygmomanometer, diabetes care products 3. Strong R&D capabilities 4. Global presence mitigating concentration risks
1. Product recalls have affected reputation/ loss of market share
1. Strategic acquisitions likely to promote new growth opportunities 2. Focus on South East Asia to diversify production base 3. Strategic alliances likely to improve market position
4. Ageing population to spur product demand
1. Stringent regulations could undermine domestic and international sales position 2. Cost containment measures in Japan could limit profit growth 3. Further reduction in reimbursement levels in Japan would put downward pressure on Terumo's top-line growth
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Terumo. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.