Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 2866
SWOT Analysis of Mankind Pharma with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Personal care and pharma
Mankind serving life
One of the fastest growing companies through aggressive product launch and promotion strategies
Medicines, OTC and FMCG products
All Indian households especially middle class
Company whose mission is to support a healthy & active lifestyle through a broad portfolio of Pharma, OTC & FMCG products
1. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical company in India and was ranked No.1 Company of India as per Prescription/Doctor/Month audit of IMS-Health
2. The company's product pipeline ranges from pharma to over-the-counter and FMCG brands, which include Adiction, Gas-O-Fast, Kaloree1, Kustody, PregaNews and Unwanted72
3. A strong distribution network with 62 C&F agents & 6000 Stockists.
4. Their ads are quite strong unlike other contraceptive brands; selling products in unconventional places like paan shops has helped product sales
1. Presence in very niche categories which constitute a very small part of consumer’s regular purchases
2. It is perceived more of a Pharma company and not that strong in FMCG
1. With growing awareness and modernization, the demand for its products is bound to rise
2. Related diversification into growing categories
3. With growth in modern retail, it should look into opportunities of how to cater to this channel
1. Intense and increasing competition amongst other FMCG companies 2. The needs that its brands cater to are not openly discussed in Indian culture which makes promotion and advertising a little difficult 3. Competition from unbranded and local products
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mankind Pharma. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.