Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1905
SWOT Analysis of Adcock Ingram with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Adding value to life
Heritage quality and integrity
Health and wellness, addiction awareness
Healthcare professionals operating in these areas
Adcock Ingram operates in several unique areas: addiction awareness, Alzheimer’s disease, Anti –retroviral Portfolios
1. Trusted brand and good position in the industry 2. The company's consumer healthcare division focuses on consumer health, personal care, and household hygiene products, which are distributed to cash and carry and retail outlets 3. Unique addiction awareness regime 4. The website of the brand is very interactive and consulting in nature
5. One of the leading companies in South Africa
6. It has well established brands like Cosmelite, Flucos, Jactocos, Vonder
1. The products and services listed on the site may be available only in certain parts of the country 2.The drugs administered under self-medication regime, if cause a trouble to any consumer can result in a huge legal and human rights fiasco 3. The brand relies heavily on African market and has limited presence in emerging markets
1. Company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile 2. Tie-ups with global pharma brands and hospitals 3. Strategic collaboration with other companies. For example, Novo Nordisk announced a strategic collaboration with Adcock Ingram on the marketing, promotion and distribution of its Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Portfolio
1. Economic recession affects prescription pharmaceutical business 2. Growing competition and lower profitability
3. The intricacies of manufacturing and pricing, and the shrinking spending power of consumers, which have hit the ‘over-the-counter’ profits badly
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Adcock Ingram. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.