Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1079
SWOT Analysis of Atos Healthcare with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Managed Health care
Your business technologists
Conducts work capability assessment, Disability Assessment, and Occupational Health services.
Staff members include employed clinicians, sessional doctors, advisers, counsellors, operational managers, administrators and support staff
Employers and Organizations, individuals and families
Combine our global IT services capability with a health consulting practice
1. Atos Healthcare delivers a unique combination of healthcare expertise to both private and public sector organizations 2. Promoting lifestyle changes, and by identifying potential at-risk factors before they become an issue 3. Deliver innovative employee assistance programmes to companies of all sizes in the public, private and voluntary sectors
4. High profitability and revenue and extensive reach in domestic market
1. Investments in research and development 2. New products and services needs to be continuously developed to keep the competitive edge over competitors 3. This kind of service is still new to many organizations
1. With rising awareness about lifestyles in corporate life, the scope of such services widens 2.Increasing global presence can result is increased revenues and profitability 3.Increasing awareness about benefits of different assessment tests in organizations
1. Technological problems 2. Intense competition with continuous evolution in technology
3. Unfavorable economic conditions
1.Health Intelligence Ltd 2.Bytec Group 3.Avante IT Ltd
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.