Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1742
SWOT Analysis of Mediclinic with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
International private hospital group
More than 50 hospitals in South Africa and Namibia, is one of the three largest private hospital groups in the subcontinent
Patients who are physically frail or require respite care, intermediate care and rehabilitation, terminal care
Specialised units, including heart units, stroke units, as well as hosting centres of excellence such as the PI Brånemark Institute for facial reconstruction
We are a private hospital group focused on providing acute care, specialist-orientated, multidisciplinary hospital services and related service offerings
1. Highly-skilled clinical staff 2. Presence in numerous countries based out of South Africa 3. Strong revenue and profit growth 4. The company works with a wide range of design service consultancies and contractors both within and outside South Africa
5. The organization has over 12000 employees
1. Investments in research and development 2. New products and services needs to be continuously developed to keep the competitive edge over competitors
1. Increasing stringency in rules, government announced a landmark agreement that sets a new quality benchmark between a private healthcare provider and health insurer 2. Reaching emerging economies through tie ups and associations 3. Increasing awareness of healthcare solutions
1. Small private clinics located at convenient distances 2. Changes in Insurance plans or government policies
1. Springs Private Hospital Group 2. Netcare Hospital Group 3. Life Path Health Group
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mediclinic. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.