Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 994
SWOT Analysis of Vygon with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Vygon’s name has become synonymous with quality and reliability in the field of single-use medical and surgical products
Medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment and diagnostic products
Healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, industry and the general public
With a high degree of quality and at a competitive price, Vygon offers health-care professionals the best possible chances to treat and care for their patients in the most secured conditions
1. Wide and diverse product portfolio 2. Strong brand presence and diverse operations make it a strong player 3. Strong history of innovation and service 4. Global diversified health company with focus on medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
5. It has over 2000 employees and a reach of about 100 countries
1. Huge investments of both time and money are required to develop a new technology 2. Product recalls have affected reputation/ loss of market share 3. Relationship with suppliers and other partners
1. Innovation at all levels - products, services and marketing 2. A policy of acquisitions and partnerships with prescription laboratories and distributors 3. Strategic alliances likely to improve market position
1. Stringent regulations could undermine domestic and international sales position 2.Need for geographical expansion as the existing markets are maturing
3. Volatile costs and revenue due to fluctuating exchange rates
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vygon. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.