Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 2694
SWOT Analysis of OSIM with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Osim International Limited
Healthy lifestyle products
Inspiring well-being; Discover your sense of well-being; Inspiring Life
The most preferred healthy lifestyle brand in Asia, with the highest top of mind recall
People who seek to improve the quality of their lives, through better overall well-being.
Upper middle class and rich people who want easy and quicker solutions for healthy lifestyle.
Osim is preferred by people as it is innovative, improves their health in an easier way and allows them improved overall well-being.
1. Offers a wide portfolio of innovative healthy lifestyle products. 2. Decades of experience in healthy lifestyle and well-being business – well established and known brand. 3. The brand value is communicated at all customer touch points, through products, outlets, brand image, service excellence and in-depth knowledge of holistic health. 4. Operates a wide point-of-sales network across 30 countries.
1. The products are expensive, hence limited target group. 2. Limited geographic reach as compared to a few global brands
1. A larger market can be tapped for its products. 2. Needs to create new products which are affordable and accessible. 3. Can have tie-ups with fitness centres and gyms.
4. More people are growing health conscious hence opportunity for consumer sale
1. Numerous substitutes are available. 2. Very high buyer power – difficult for company to create need for it products.
3. Competition from other players can reduce market share
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.