Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1285
SWOT Analysis of Oxford BioMedica with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Oxford BioMedica designs, develops and manufactures unique gene-based medicines.
The development of gene-based medicines and therapeutic vaccines.
Healthcare professionals, doctors & hospitals
Oxford BioMedica targets unmet global healthcare needs through gene and cell therapy.
1. Has exceptional core in-house expertise in genetic engineering techniques and cancer immunology 2. OXB conducts collaborative research with partners including Sanofi, Pfizer, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, etc. 3. Unique, high value business model.
4. Strong focus on research and innovation
5. Small yet expert team of employees
1. Largely dependent on UK’s market for revenue generation 2. Limited presence in emerging markets
1. Partner with other pharmaceuticals for research and expansion purposes. 2. The biopharmaceutical industry has a huge potential for growth.
1. Stringent drug development guidelines 2. Strict government policies relating to the pharmaceuticals industry 3. Ethical issues related to testing
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.