Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 566
SWOT Analysis of Ipsen with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Innovation for patient care
Ipsen Limited develops, manufactures and markets unique medicines for targeted debilitating diseases.
Therapeutic areas such as neurology, endocrinology and uro-oncology.
Healthcare professionals, doctors & hospitals
Ipsen Limited aims to find efficient therapeutic solutions to treat or alleviate the patient and bring value to the community.
1. Scientific and medical excellence; highly specialized research 2. The focus is on the patient, unmet needs and innovative theurapetic solutions for the same. 3. Clinical development and marketing of innovative drugs. 4. Franchise based model; the franchises determine medical need.
5. The execution speed through the value chain
6. The company has close to 5000 employees
1. Largely dependent on one market for revenue generation
2. Limited presence in emerging markets
1. Partner with other pharmaceuticals for research and expansion purposes. 2. A strong product pipeline, focused on FDA approved and high-quality products in key therapeutic areas 3. Emerging markets can be tapped for revenue generation.
1. Stringent drug development guidelines 2. Strict government policies relating to the pharmaceuticals industry 3. Competition coming up with effective drugs
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.