Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 577
SWOT Analysis of Crookes Healthcare with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Reckitt Benckiser Group
It discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets some of the most well-known health remedies and over-the-counter medicines.
Over-the counter medicines, household name generic and specialty medicines.
People who seek OTC medication for generic ailments, Healthcare professionals, doctors & hospitals
Crookes designs OTC medicines to help relieve common conditions that may only last for a short time enabling people to help themselves.
1. A wide portfolio of brands, global presence 2. High penetration - OTC medicines are found not only in pharmacies, but also on supermarket shelves, local stores, etc. 3. Well established flagship brands such as Strepsils. 4. Excellent research and development (R&D) creating innovative and breakthrough products
5. One of the most recognized pharmaceutical brands in the UK
1. Tough competition from other major pharma brands means limited scope for market share growth 2. High reliance on few blockbuster drugs
1 Strategic agreements with other pharmaceutical companies and organizations to boost its research.
2. Increasing awareness about healthcare needs
3. Global penetration through mergers and acquisitions
4. Increasing demand for quality healthcare solutions
1. Stringent drug development guidelines
2. Competition coming up with effective drugs
3. Strict govt policies relating to the pharma industry
4. Highly individualistic nature of consumer-behaviour activity.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.