Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 1334
SWOT Analysis of Aspen Pharma with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited
Aspen does manufacturing, marketing and distribution of branded and generic pharmaceutical, as well as consumer, OTC and nutritional products.
Over-the counter medicines, household name generic and specialized medicines and other products.
People who seek OTC medication for generic ailments, healthcare professionals, doctors & hospitals
Aspen is committed to sustaining life and promoting healthcare through increasing access to its high quality, effective, affordable medicines and products.
1. Largest generic medicine distributor in Africa 2. Very strong distribution capabilities, through integration with alliance partners. 3. A wide portfolio of products 4. Easily accessible and affordable to all
5. The company has over 6,000 employees
6. The company has invested huge sums in HIV Aids cure research
1. Competitors can offer similar products quickly 2. Geographic limitations means low market share compared to big players
1. Partner with other pharmaceuticals for research and expansion purposes. 2. A strong product pipeline, focused on FDA approved and high-quality products in key therapeutic areas 3. Emerging markets can be tapped for revenue generation.
1. Stringent drug development guidelines
2. Competition coming up with effective drugs
3. Strict government policies relating to the pharmaceuticals industry
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.