Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 785
SWOT Analysis of Barchester Healthcare with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Barchester Healthcare Ltd.
Nursing and residential care home services
Barchester Healthcare was listed in the Sunday Times Top 25 Big Companies to Work for in 2013 – an award voted for by staff.
Patients who are physically frail or suffering from the onset of dementia, chronic neurological conditions, or require respite care, intermediate care and rehabilitation, terminal care
Specialist care and support services for people with learning difficulties, mental health problems, dementia and complex behavior presentation, alcohol-related brain disorders and physical disabilities
BH specializes in delivering top quality care in their well staffed, comfortable, secure and happy homes to individuals.
1. Clear vision and focus to provide services to the customers. 2. Strong experience of caring since decades 3. Highly motivated, professional and enthusiastic staff. 4. First-class care and support to the elderly.
5. A number of specialized care options – Nursing Care, Dementia, Assisted Living, etc
6. The brand has its presence at over 200+ locations
1. Limited focus on expanding beyond UK
2. Narrow focus on open events not partnership activities
3. Services too stretched for additional activity
1. Active volunteer committee willing to plan and organise events
2. Patients active in the care homes can be asked for their opinions and suggestions
3.With increase in focus on healthcare, care homes have opportunity to expand geographically
1. Confidentiality of patients is at risk
2.Patient coerced to do things they do not wish to do
3. Rising costs of raw materials and fluctuating economies
1. Bluebird Care 2. Care UK 3. Four Seasons Healthcare
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Barchester Healthcare. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.