Care Management Group SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare, Total Reads: 579
SWOT Analysis of Care Management Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Care Management Group
Care Management Group Ltd.
Nursing and residential care home services
CMG is the third largest care provider in the UK and has around 180 services, with 1800 staff.
Children and adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, chronic and enduring mental health needs, sensory and communication impairments and associated complex needs including challenging behavior
Specialist care and support services for children and adults.
CMG is a leading provider of care and support for people with learning disabilities.
1. Expertise in supporting people with particularly complex needs 2. Clear vision and focus to provide services to the customers. 3. Highly motivated, professional and enthusiastic staff. 4. First-class care and support to the customers.
5. A number of specialized care options – Nursing Care, Dementia, Assisted Living, etc
1. Limited focus on expanding beyond UK
2. Narrow focus on open events not partnership activities
1. Active volunteer committee willing to plan and organise events
2. Patients active in the care homes can be asked for their opinions and suggestions
3.With increase in focus on healthcare, care homes have opportunity to expand geographically
1. Confidentiality of patients is at risk
2.Patient coerced to do things they do not wish to do
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Care Management Group. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.