Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 970
SWOT Analysis of HeidelbergCement with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Real Estate and Constructions
Building for Generations
Country wise, Rural and Urban areas, Builders and Consumers
Cement Dealers and Builders in Urban Regions
Top quality cement
1. Work force of around 50,000+ employees 2. Operations in more than 40 countries at 2500+ locations 3. More than 100 years of existence 4. Company emphasizes on continuous improvement
5. Wide portfolio of products ranging from Cement, Aggregates, Concrete and other building materials
6. The company was among the top cement manufacturers, readymix concrete and also aggregates
1. Intense competition means low market share growth 2.Very less presence in South American, African and Arabian countries
1. Continous rise in revenues, a positive sign and an opportunity for the company to grow more 2. Large scope of Mergers and Acquisitions for Heidelberg Cement due to its high Brand Equity. 3. Expansion into African and South American countries.
1.Strong competition can reduce speed of capturing market 2. Regulatory framework of different countries 3. Fluctuating raw material prices leads to changes in costs for the company
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.