Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 518
SWOT Analysis of Italmobiliare with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Real Estate and Constructions
Best engineered products
Public/Private Projects, Tier I/Tier II cities, Sector wise segments
Premium project owner/clients in respective sectors
Symbol of trust and quality
1. Italmobiliare has completed around 70 years of operations 2. It deals in a vast range of sectors, Construction materials, energy, e commerce, food packaging and thermal insulation, banking, financial, publishing, environment etc. 3. It operates with the help of a large number of subsidiaries, that helps in increasing the overall efficiency of the company
4. It is listed on Milan Stock Exchange
1. Every sector has a significant competition means limited market share 2. Presence of the products and services are majorly in Italy, so company need to work on increasing global awareness of the brand
1. Italmobiliare can work on leveraging its Italy operations and expand into other parts of the world 2. A large portfolio of products and services would help Italmobiliare to grow at a larger scale
3. More efforts by advertising to make it a global brand with high recall
1. Italmobiliare faces a strong competition from companies in most of its operating sectors 2. Regulatory frameworks of various sectors
3. Fluctuating global economics and dollar prices can affect operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Italmobiliare. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.