Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 2282
SWOT Analysis of Ambuja Cements with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Construction Materials- Cement
Real Estate and Constructions
Giant Compressive Strength
Superior quality cement
Tier I/II/III cities, Public Sector/Private Sector, Customer/Builder
Customers and Builders in both Public and private sector in all tier cities
Providing Strength to your buildings
1. It has an operational experience of over many decades
2. It is one of the leading cement manufacturers in the country.
3. It has a strong revenue year on year
4. Holcim, one of the world’s largest cement manufacturers has a significant share in Ambuja Cements
5. Branding activities through TVCs, online marketing etc in India make it a prominent brand
6. The company is also listed on NSE & BSE
1. It exports cement to a limited number of countries, as compared to its global competitors.
2. It deals primarily with cement and concrete while many global players manufacture other construction materials along with cement to provide greater portfolio to the customers.
1. Ambuja cements is planning to buy share from Holcim that would strengthen the brand as a Indian Brand and It would help the brand to grow in the country as Indian customers would psychologically relate to the brand now.
2. It can increase its global exports business by mergers and acquisitions.
3. The government is promoting Manufacturing sector in India which is a huge opportunity for Ambuja cements and other manufacturing companies.
1. It is facing strong competition from Indian and Global players in cement sector.
2. If it tries to increase its global operations, it would face tough competition and moreover, each country has different policies that might hamper its expansion.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.