Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 605
SWOT Analysis of Rain Commodities with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Rain Commodities Limited
Real Estate and Constructions
Wide portfolio of products
Tier I/II/III cities, Public Sector/Private Sector, Customer/Builder
Customers and Builders in both Public and private sector in all tier cities
A leading cement brand
1. They are engaged in the production of Cement, Calcined Petroleum Coke and Power and high-quality basic and specialty chemicals (Coal Tar Pitch etc). This is a wide range of products that they are dealing in as compared to its competitors.
2. Rain Cements Limited is a leading producer of 3.12 million tons per annum of cement in South India.
3. It has been into operations for many decades
4. RCL is self-sufficient in all critical raw materials consisting of limestone, power and coal.
5. RCL is also has Fly Ash Handling Unit at BTPS, Bellary, Karnataka Cement Packing Unit at Bellary.
6. It has a wide brand portfolio that is well recognized in the Southern part of the country.
1. Its operations are majorly in South Indian States, but it operates in minimal levels in other regions of the country.
2. Brand awareness in India is very less as compared to its competitors.
3. It does very less branding/advertising activities that has led to lesser awareness.
1. It can easily leverage it south operations into other parts of the country.
2. Current government is pro manufacturing, so it would help the company to excel as a whole.
3. It can do aggressive branding activities that would increase brand awareness.
1. Local players are posing strong competition to it in Southern States of the country.
2. Entering other parts of the country might not be beneficial initially
3. Fluctuating construction business & increasing costs of operations
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.