Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 3418
SWOT Analysis of UltraTech Cements with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Real Estate and Constructions
The Engineer’s Choice
High quality cement(Strong and Reliable)
Tier I/II/III cities, Public Sector/Private Sector, Customer/Builder
Customers and Builders in both Public and private sector in all tier cities
High strength and Reliable cement
1. It is India’s biggest cement company.
2. It is the largest exporter of cement clinkers.
3. It is a part of the prestigious Aditya Birla Group that helps the brand.
4. It has an annual capacity of 60+ millions tones.
5. UltraTech accounts to about 30% of the total Indian Exports.
6. Most of the plants have ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certification.
7. UltraTech Cement Limited has integrated plants, white cement plant and many grinding units in India.
1. Although UltraTech provides various other construction products and services, but the brand is associated with Cement only, so it has to work on positioning the brand as a construction materials brand, which can be achieved by implementing branding activities.
2. It is not operating /exporting in US market which is a huge market for Cement industry.
3. Brand awareness of Ultratech is lesser as compared to global players.
1. It should enter the US market by Mergers and acquisitions.
2. It should do worldwide branding activities that would help the brand grow as a whole.
1. It faces strong competition from global players.
2. Mergers and acquisitions involves high risk, so it should be careful while entering new market.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.