Owners/builders having projects in Urban i.e. Tier I and Tier II cities
Providing Innovative lifestyle to the customers
1. H&R Johnson is known to be the only entity in India to offer end-to-end solutions of Tiles, Sanitaryware, Bath Fittings and Kitchens.
2. HRJ along with its Joint Ventures and subsidiaries has a capacity of over 50+ million m2 per annum spread at its manufacturing plants across the country.
3. HRJ offers glazed wall and floor tiles, bath products, kitchens, laminate / engineered wooden flooring, and engineered marble and quartz.
4. Strong financial position of the brand
5. Its pan-India distribution network is one of the largest in the industry and comprises of over 50 modern retail stores called House of Johnson & Johnson Corners besides 1,200 dealers, 15,000 sub-dealers and a large network of retail franchisees
6. Good media advertising through celebrity brand ambassador endorsements
1. Its export base is lesser than its global competitors as it has restricted presence in American and African countries.
2. Brand awareness of H&R Johnson is lesser as compared to its immediate competitors.
1. It can expand its worldwide operations by mergers and acquisitions.
2. It should go for aggressive advertising to ensure better brand awareness
3. Tie-ups with construction companies can help boost the business
1. It is facing tough competition from major players in the market.
2. Entering into new countries might be difficult as some countries are not so open to imports
3. Increasing costs of operations and recessions affection the construction industry
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to H&R Johnson India. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.