Owners/builders having projects in Urban i.e. Tier I and Tier II cities
A Caring and High quality Brand
1. Somany Tiles has been into operations since many decades
2. It operates in India, Africa, Middle East, UK and Russia.
3. It has a production capacity of 40+ million square meters annually.
4. In Terms Of Decor Solutions With Widest Product Selection Categories – Ceramic Wall And Floor, Polished Vitrified Tiles, Glazed Vitrified Tiles, Digital Tiles & Sanitaryware And Bath Fittings As Well As Tile Laying Solution
5. It is designated as the Trend Setter in India
6. It is easily an undisputed leader in the world of ceramics
1. There is a scope of increasing foreign operations in the company’s distribution system.
2. Somany tiles is supposed to carry a very high brand equity with it, but is should do more advertising as people of Tier II cities and lower are not aware of the brand.
3. SOMANY tiles are priced a bit higher than normal brands in the category.
1. It can easily take leverage of its Indian leadership and expand its international operational network.
2. Government policies in India are also going to be pro manufacturing sector and with FDI coming into the sector, this would help SOMANY tiles to grow.
1. SOMANY tiles does face a tough competition from its competitors.
2. Many regional players are also taking on SOMANY tiles in terms of price.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.