Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 943
SWOT Analysis of Mitsubishi Estate with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Mitsubishi Group
Architecture research and design; Building, residential, Hotel Business; Business development and Consultancy; Commercial property and Development Business.
Forever taking on new challenges; A love for people, A love for the city
Strong architecture and popular brand name Mitsubishi
High income group, corporate, retail industry.
Urban area with High income group, corporate, retail industry
Unique architectural feature
1. One of the biggest real estate developer in Japan 2. Mitsubishi-a well known brand associated with it. 3. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services assigned its 'A+' to Mitsubishi Estate which shows high quality of company’s asset 4. Easy to raise debt finance.
5. strong credit quality of its tenants and its conservative approach to negotiating lease agreements
6. Largest diversified real estate company
1. Depend largely on lease and rent, which have weak earning 2. Tough competition and regulations in the real estate industry means limited market share
1. Opportunities in the developing nations (as strong brand associated with it) 2. Acquisitions of small real estate firms 3. Scope for development in power, manufacturing and airline industry.
1. More options to customers due to many players in the market 2. Residential and urban development businesses remain low in Japan. 3.Economic slowdown
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mitsubishi Estate. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.