1. Largest diversified real estate company 2. A strong track record in large-scale, high value-added project development 3. Strong real estate management and development capabilities 4. A portfolio of high-quality assets including hotels, resort etc
5. A relatively stable financial profile
1. Has a small workforce compared to some of the global giants in the real estate 2. Not present in developing countries for achieving the potential market e.g. India, S.Africa
1. Alliances and joint ventures for expansion 2.Huge potential market in developing nations and emerging economies 3. Acquisitions of small real estate firms
1. Economic slowdown and market fluctuations 2.Exchange rate fluctuations 3.Intense competition from existing and new players
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Mitsui-Fudosan. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.