Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 962
SWOT Analysis of Sumitomo Realty with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sumitomo Realty & Dev
Leasing, sales, construction
Creativity of the future
Corporate, people looking for Luxurious leaving standard
Urban people with high income
Luxury, location, and superlative service
1. Leaders in leasing industry in Japan 2. A network of brokerage offices with close ties to local communities. 3. Good brand value in Japan across major cities 4. Expertise in residential apartments, housing and hotels 5. Has approximately 10,000 employees working in the organisation
1. Competition from international real estate and construction players means limited market share 2.Only depends on six major cities of Japan, need to increase its presence.
1. Acquisition of small real estate companies (As most of companies not able to get debt financing) 2. Demand for modern and earthquake-proof housing, which should also sustain natural calamities 3.To increase its market share in southern part of Asia and outside Japan
1. Risk of market fluctuations in the condominium business 2. Power supply in east of Japan due to Fukushima Nuclear Power Stations issue. 3. Development in advance technology by competitors.
1. Mitsui Fudosan 2 Tishman Realty & Construction 3. Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.