Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 2921
SWOT Analysis of Westfield Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Property development, Shopping centre management.
World class design, construction and management
Stylish and well designed services
City centric brands and people
Various brand and retail shops
Aesthetically good and beautiful infrastructure
1. Strong market presence and strong brand name in Australia 2. Steady cash flow from operation. 3. Diversified business portfolio and employee force of approx 4000 globally 4. Ability to raise capital quickly, as debt and equity globally 5. Has a wide geographic presence in Australia, Brazil, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States 6. Has investment portfolios in over 120 shopping centres
1. More focus on retail properties. 2. Not present in developing nations and emerging economies
1. Joint ventures to help establish market position further 2.Acquisitions for increasing market presence 3. Emerging market like Asian countries
1. Competition from existing players in the real estate industry 2.Fluctuation in price of property 3. Reduction of lease rates of store
1. Simon Property Group, Inc. 2. Capital Shopping Centers plc 3. CBL & Associates Properties Inc.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.