Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 3164
SWOT Analysis of Public Storage with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of self-storage facilities which offer storage spaces for lease.
Real estate investment trust
Problem solved; Real storage expert.
Good service and availability.
Commercial and Households in developed nation
Those who want to relocate and want space with rent.
The company cares for the storage of goods of its customers
1. Financial stability as compare to competitors 2. Global presence is strong as compare to competitors 3. Low debt ratios and Online presence and service 4. One of the largest self-storage companies in US 5. It has more than 200 company-owned locations in the US and Europe, and approx 6,000
1. Potential customers are less as compare to other real estate companies 2. Not diversified in real estate sector 3. Limited geographic presence as it dependent on the US market
1. Opportunity for development in region outside US and UK like Asia, Australia 2. Improving operating performance by using value added offerings like the dehumidification system of climate controlled spaces, truck move-in program, Extensive marketing
1. Immense competition from local companies 2. Economic slump in European nation 3. Strengthen rules and regulation by government
1. Sovran Self Storage 2. Extra Space Storage 3. U-Store-It
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Public Storage. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.