Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 866
SWOT Analysis of Vornado Realty with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Two Guys and Alexander's
Office and Retail Properties
Real Estate Investment trust
Fully-integrated real estate investment trust
Availability in major financial Hubs in US
Rich and High income group, corporate, retail industry.
Major cities for commercial and residential products
Top in the REIT, Rents charged, Attractiveness of location
1. Present in prime locations in New York, Washington, Chicago etc
2. Wide ranging portfolio in REIT 3. More focus on commercial property for larger revenue 4. Substantial market share in US cities 5. Financial soundness and strong brand image
6. Made deal with DLF for land acquisition in Mumbai, which shows the affinity for growth in developing nation
7. Strong leasing and green environment
1. Tough building regulation in NY and Washington DC, where it has more focus and presence, 2.Fluctuating stock prices
3. Constrain of geographical presence (Outside NY and Washington DC ) for revenue 4.Decrease in lease rates, 5. Potential increase in the cost of terrorism insurance
6. Low quality product as compare to competitors
7. Inadequate return from past investment in 2007-10
1. Expansion opportunities in developing nations 2. Opportunity in retail market in India, China and other emerging economies
3. Investment outside NY and Washington DC
1. Unpredictable economical condition and rising Inflation rates 2. Having properties in such high profile cities, particularly vulnerable to terrorism (e.g. World trade centre) 3. Technological advancement by competitors
1. Equity Office Properties Trust 2. Washington Real Estate Investment 3. Lexington Realty
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vornado Realty. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.