Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 1513
SWOT Analysis of Host Hotels & Resorts with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Host Hotels & Resorts
Operation and Investment in Hotel/Motel Business
The premier lodging Estate industry; We bring the city to life
Best in Class performance, service
People in major cities who require luxury and upper upscale hotels
Upper scale people, Corporate
1.One of the Leaders in Hotel Business across the world
2. Strong brand name e.g. Hyatt, Ritz-Carlton, Sheraton, and Westin.
3. This company has a loyal customer base
4..Excellent customer service
5. Strong online service growth 6. Good asset management and Strategic capital allocation
1. Limited customer base and small employee workforce 2. Heavily depend only on hotel business; need to be diversified for sustainable growth
1. Its properties are managed by third parties, opportunities in same field by owing these properties as self management.
2. More opportunity for Wedding, Entertainment event, Theme parks, Cooperates meeting center & Conference.
3. Acquisition and merger for its growth.
4. Partnership with travel agencies for increasing its Business.
1. As the market tends to recover at a slow place, many people cannot travel as much as they use to. This hurts the traveling industry which poses a threat to the company. 2. Terrorist attacks pose a major threat to companies. 3. Natural earthquake and disaster
5. Prostitution and Illegal activity in the Hotel
6. As real estate prices fall, this lowers the value of the company.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.