The Link Real Estate Investment Trust SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 2889
SWOT Analysis of The Link Real Estate Investment Trust with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Link Real Estate Investment Trust
The Link Management Limited
Leasing, property management, enhancement and maintenance services (in retail properties and Car park property.).
Real Estate Investment Trust
Enhancing Peoples live
Middle and high income level audience which mainly looks for daily need product and services
Good quality product and services, availability.
1. High quality retail centers producing steady income. 2. In term of capitalization it has Largest asset in Asia -REIT 3. Strong management team 4. Focuses on tenets, which provide daily need product and services. 5. Good quality of tenet mix.
6.Strong credit rating e.g. Moody’s rating:A2
1. Only focuses on retail property. 2. Increasing cost of salaries, security and cleaning affect the revenue
1. Attractive acquisition for its growth 2. Better R & M planning and energy saving measures 3. Growth opportunity in other Asian developing nation.
1. Increasing Electricity tariffs 2. New government rules and regulation 3. Economic slowdown
1. Nippon Building Fund 2. Henderson Land 3. Capital mall
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to The Link Real Estate Investment Trust. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.