Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 1977
SWOT Analysis of ACS Group with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Real Estate and Construction
Always on the lookout for mergers, takeovers and strategic plans to maximize client satisfaction
Based on Geography: Asia, Oceania, Americas, Europe
Based on business type
Germany, India, Brazil, Chile and Morocco are currently their target markets. Clients that require Construction, all types services and telecommunications services
A Company which gives highest priority to client satisfaction
1. Well diversified company – huge experience in primary activities of civil infrastructure and industrial activities means that it has a competitive advantage while bidding for concessions or PPPs
2. Iridium, ACS's concessions business, will enable ACS to have a strong foothold while bidding for PPP projects3. 3. Internationalization – company is currently expanding its presence beyond Spain; currently has presence in high growth Middle Eastern and Asian markets which gives ACS a clear operating leverage 4. It has its presence in India, Brazil, Germany, Chile, Mexico
5. Has over 130,000 employees globally
1. Significant decline in profit margins – operating profit margins and net profits margins of ACS have decreased significantly over the years despite increase in revenues.
2. Limited global market share owing to many international players
1. Positive outlook of the Spanish construction and engineering industry 2. Opportunities to grow abroad specially in emerging markets
3. Acquisitions and mergers can help consolidate the companys’ position
1. Weak European construction industry 2. Weak economic conditions in Spain a cause of concern 3. Stringent Government regulations - The company is subject to extensive and complex laws and regulations that affect the land
development and construction process, including laws and regulations related to zoning, permitted land uses, levels of density, building design, warranties, storm water, and use of open spaces.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.