Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 1584
SWOT Analysis of Vinci with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Real Estate and Construction
To build long-term value for our customers, shareholders and employees, and for society at large
World’s leading concession-construction company
Based on geography: Europe, Africa, rest of the world
Mainland France, French overseas territories, Belgium and French-speaking Africa
An integrated solutions provider in the concession-construction sector present throughout the value chain (structural work, fit out, design-build, project management, systems integrator, PPP, property development)
1. Vinci’s appeal as a green construction partner 2. Strong order book which would provide regular income in the tough times ahead 3. Complementing Business model: short-term operating cycles for contracting complement long-term cycles for concessions
4. Almost 80% of net sales generated in Europe
5. Over 180,000 employees form a part of its workforce
1. High exposure to France: highly vulnerable to the uncertainties of a single geographical market
2. Economic fluctuations affect the business efficiency causing lesser profits
1. Selection of France as the host of the European championships has provided the French construction sector with several opportunities. Several stadiums will be built and renovated in France.
VINCI is already participating in the construction of the stadiums.
2. Focus on emerging economies - Countries in the Asia Pacific region such as China and India are experiencing rapid urban development combined with exponential growth in infrastructure needs and are looking for energy-efficient solutions
1. Negative Trends in European economy - construction output in euro area declined 2. Government regulations - The group is subject to extensive and complex laws and regulations that affect the land development
and construction process, including laws and regulations related to zoning, permitted land uses, levels of density, building design, warranties, storm water, and use of open spaces
1. Bouygues Construction 2. Eiffage Construction 3. Spie Batignolles
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.