Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 1787
SWOT Analysis of Bouygues with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Real Estate and Construction
Shaping a Better Life
Developing energy efficient solutions for its customers
Based on geography: Europe, Africa, rest of the world
Predominantly projects in France, Western Europe and Eastern Europe
A company focused on innovation and sustainable development
1. Well diversified business presence – construction, telecom and media; not all segments are under pressure at the same time 2. Bouygues subsidiary TFI is the market leader in France – In the area of pay television, the TF1’s channel, Eurosport, is the leading pan European sports broadcasting channel with a viewership base of 120+ million households.
3. Over 130,000 employees forms a part of the workforce
4. Has its worldwide presence in 80+ countries
1. Declining profit margins despite increasing revenues, over the years 2. Competitive disadvantage due to non-participation in bid for spectrum licenses in France
1. Growing construction in the Asian region – the revenue contribution from Asia and Oceania region is only close to 6% currently 2. Increasing use of smartphones across the globe provides a hug opportunity for its telec0om wing 3. Growing emphasis of achieving energy efficiency in Europe - Energy efficiency is one of the key objectives that the European Unions’ (EU) Europe 2020 Strategy plans to achieve.
1. Growing debt burden of European nations 2. Rising cost of construction material - Prices of other types of steel such as hot rolled plate and cold rolled coil have increased by 22.9% and 13.7% compared to previous year
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bouygues. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.