Posted in Real Estate and Construction, Total Reads: 1818
SWOT Analysis of Jacobs Engineering with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jacobs Engineering Group
Real Estate and Construction
Focus on relationship-based business model, which is not followed by many companies across the globe
Engineering and construction services
Technical, professional and construction services
North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia
Positioned as a company that is dedicated to sustainable development
1. Focus on relationship-based business model - helps build strong, long term relationships with the clients.
2. Clients' base spread over a broad range of industries - energy and refining-downstream; long-term programs for various national governments, including the US; chemicals and polymers; oil and gas-upstream; pharmaceuticals and biotechnology; infrastructure; buildings.
3. One of the leading design and construction contractors - gives the company a competitive advantage and enhances its brand image.
4. More than 60,000 people form a part of the employee workforce
5. It is rated as one of Americas most trustworthy company
1. Litigations leading to damage of reputation - The company was involved in a dispute concerning a project to design and build a waste incineration plant in Sausheim, France
2. Dependence on federal government contracts - The Federal Government (collectively) accounted for substantial amount of the company's total revenues. A decline in federal support to Jacobs Engineering could impact its revenues.
1. The growth in the unconventional natural gas industry has potential to attract huge investments in the years to come
2. Widening geographic presence and enhancing capabilities through acquisitions and partnerships
1. Intense competition may adversely affect market share - could have material adverse effect on the company’s business and financial condition
2. Government regulations - The company is affected by the federal, state, local and foreign laws and regulations relating to the formation, administration and performance of government contracts.
3. Fluctuating price of international currencies and economic disturbances can affect performance
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.